While thankful Thursday is not a regular occurrence here on the blog, since it is November, I figured I would share with you some things I am extremely thankful for now and everyday!
- First and foremost on my list, I am thankful for my family.While we might butt heads sometimes and get on each others nerves, I am always grateful that they have my back and are there for me at the end of the day! Plus, we all love doing Disney together so I always have a travel buddy!
My Amazing Boyfriend!
- While I do feel that Damiean is family to me, he deserves his own mention. I am thankful for him because he supports me without question and loves me unconditionally everyday. I am so grateful to have him to lean on when life gets tough and to always know at the end of the day that I am loved so much!
- I will always be thankful that I met a majority of my best friends so early on in life. I have been lucky enough to call my best friend, my best friend for almost 30 years! Even though our lives are ever changing, we are always able to pick up exactly where we left off.
- While I may not be the healthiest person the planet, I am thankful for the ability to be healthy enough to go on new adventures, spend time with family and friends and run half marathons.
- This one is mostly just for fun but I am thankful for coffee! Especially holiday cup season at Starbucks!
What are you thankful for?