Happy Tasty Tuesday!
This post is up late today because it was crazy busy at work and I am still actively up making these cookies! Wednesday night’s my sister who owns an amazing bakery, Cierra’s Bake Shoppe , sells cookies at a local Farmers Market. I love to bake so I decided to whip up a batch of my Chocolate Cookies – N – Scream cookies to sell along with all her other delicious treats. While I was baking, I thought with Halloween quickly approaching, you might be looking for the perfect cookie to take along to a party of enjoy around the house.
These cookies are amazing and the perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla in almost every bite!
Chocolate Cookies- N – Scream
- 1 Cup Butter ( Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Cookies N’ Cream M&M’s ( 1 Bag )
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth
- Mix eggs and vanilla into butter and sugar mixture
- Fold in dry ingredients
- Roll Dough into a ball
6. Mix in M&M’s and white chocolate chips
7.Roll dough into small balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet
8. Bake 350 Degrees for 9-11 minutes
What is your favorite kind of cookie?