Wow…it is hard to believe that it is already January!
Since it is the start of a new year, I am going to share with you my list of goals.
- Reach my happy weight. I have been struggling the last few months to lose weight but training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon starts this month so hopefully those two things can work together!
- 1000 miles in 2016! In 2013, I was able to complete 1000 miles during the year and while these numbers have slacked off over the past 2 years, 1000 miles is my ultimate goal.
- 30 minutes of movement everyday. Now I can tell you right off I am not perfect but I am putting this down in print so I can attempt to motivate myself to do something everyday for 30 minutes even if it is simply bowling or walking the mall.
- Run a successful blog. Again, I have slacked off but I am hoping this year is when I really blow it out of the water.
- Pay off credit cards! I feel like this one has been lingering for too long and I would love for this year to be a year where I work my butt off but kick debts butt!
- Spend more time with friends. With everyone having lives that are all over the place it sometimes feels impossible for all of us to sit down for a meal together. However, this year I am going to work hard to make sure that we check in with each other more often and enjoy each others company.
- Hydrate!! I am terrible about this on most days so I am hoping this year I can drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Travel somewhere new! I am a creature of habit and have visited a number of locations multiple times. This past year I traveled to Laguna Beach for the first time so I am hoping to continue this trend and hit up somewhere new.
- Learn to say no without feeling bad. This is a big one for me. I will often times feel guilty saying no and feel as if I need to explain myself and my reasoning.
- Save money. This goal goes along with paying off debt. I want 2017 to be a year of financial freedom without being weighed down by debt.
- Be kind. In general, I just want to feel that I am being kind to those around me.
- Be present and disconnect. I can’t tell you how many times I have “checked out” of moments checking Facebook or Instagram. While I know I am not alone in this, I would love for this year to be a year where I am living in the moment and putting my phone down to enjoy quality time.
- Graduate from college. This is a huge goal of mine for this year. I am so close I can taste it. If everything works out correctly I will finish in time to graduate before May and have that be a kick-off for my Pixie Dust challenge weekend in California!! Hello medal and Mickey ear graduation cap!
I am so excited for 2016. There are so many great opportunities that have already presented themselves. I will also be attempting to do more giveaways this year!
What are your goals this year?
What is your biggest accomplishment from last year?