Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day.
My Thanksgiving plans consist of watching the parade, snacking on appetizers, spending time with my family and eating a huge dinner!
I figured since today is a day we are grateful and thankful, I would tell you 5 things I am most thankful for!
- My family. They may drive me crazy sometimes but I wouldn’t be me without them.
2. My main squeeze. He is so loving and supportive. I could not ask for a better partner.
3. My friends. I am such a lucky girl when it comes to my friends. They truly are my extended family.
4. My health. While I still have asthma and allergies, I am thankful to be able to run half marathons and hike whenever I want.
5. My job. I am so grateful to have a job where I can set my own hours and work from home.
What are you thankful for?